Room Selection Intent Application Guide
Page #1 - Agreement Acceptance
- Agree to the Residence Hall and Dining Services Agreement by selecting "I Agree" and then selecting "continue".
Page #2 - Student Confirmation
- Question 1: Confirm you understand the housing committment is for the entire upcoming academic year. Entering an off-campus lease after receiving a campus housing assignment is not an accepted reason for cancellation of the Agreement. Students should review off-campus housing options before receiving a campus housing assignment.
- Question 2: Please be aware that requests to cancel housing are not guaranteed and that approved requests are subject to housing cancellation fees.
- Question 3: Confirm you understand lottery assignments will be determined based on your total credits (current earned plus spring in progress credits) as of the conclusion of the Spring semester.
- Question 4: If applicable, you should submit the Disability Housing Accommodation Request.
- Questions 5-8: If you are interested in a Living and Learning Community (LLC), you should indicate your interest here. Information on LLCs is available on the Residence Life Web site.
Page #3 - Completion Page
- Once you have reached this page, your Room Selection Intent is complete! You will also receive an e-mail with the text of this page and a .pdf copy of the Residence Hall and Dining Services Agreement that you ageed to by submitting your intent.
- If you would like to change or update questions 4-8 of your Room Selection Intent, please return to MyHousing anytime before the February 8 deadline to do so.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact Housing Services.