Room Selection Intent Application Guide
Page #1 - Agreement Acceptance
- Agree to the Residence Hall and Dining Services Agreement by selecting "I Agree" and then selecting "continue".
Page #2 - Student Confirmation
- Question 1: Confirm you understand the housing committment is for the entire upcoming academic year. Entering an off-campus lease after receiving a campus housing assignment is not an accepted reason for cancellation of the Agreement. Students should review off-campus housing options before receiving a campus housing assignment.
- Question 2: Please be aware that requests to cancel housing are not guaranteed and that approved requests are subject to housing cancellation fees.
- Question 3: Confirm you understand lottery assignments will be determined based on your total credits (current earned plus spring in progress credits) as of the conclusion of the Spring semester.
- Question 4: If applicable, you should submit the Disability Housing Accommodation Request.
- Questions 5-8: If you are interested in a Themed Community (TC), you should indicate your interest here. Information on TCs is available on the Residence Life Web site.
Page #3 - Completion Page
- Once you have reached this page, your Room Selection Intent is complete! You will also receive an e-mail with the text of this page and a .pdf copy of the Residence Hall and Dining Services Agreement that you ageed to by submitting your intent.
- If you would like to change or update questions 4-8 of your Room Selection Intent, please return to MyHousing anytime before the February 7th deadline to do so.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact Housing Services.