Applications and Requests
The university requires all freshman and sophomore undergraduate students to live in campus housing. As is the case on most residential campuses, on-campus housing for junior and senior students is not automatically guaranteed. During the Spring semester, a lottery is conducted where interested junior and senior students may select housing from available rooms for the next academic year. Housing Services also offers guidance to upperclass and graduate/law students seeking off-campus residence.
Applications are available online in MyHousing; students should log onto Cardinal Station using their Username and Password and navigating to Student Self-Service > MyHousing > ApplyOnline. New students should have received their Cardinal Station login information in the mail. If you have misplaced your Username and Password, please call the CUA Computer Help Desk at (202) 319-4357 for assistance.
- Fall 2013
- Newly admitted Freshmen and Transfer Students who have paid their enrollment deposit can apply via the the New CUA Student Housing Application in MyHousing. The application deadline is May 15th for new freshmen and August 1st for new transfer students. Housing Services is unable to guarantee housing to students who submit applications after the advertised dates. A guide is available here to assist with the application process.
- Continuing Students who did not participate in the Room Selection process can submit a Waitlist Application in MyHousing. More information is available on the Waitlist and the application process.
- There is limited space availability in campus housing for graduate and law students. Interested Grad/Law Students can submit a Grad/Law Waitlist Application in MyHousing.
- Spring 2014
- The online application will be available soon for new students and continuing undergraduate students applying for spring housing. The Priority Application date is November 15th. Applications will be assigned on a rolling basis beginning in early December. Assignment confirmations will be sent by mid-December; once assignments are made they will also be available in MyHousing.
- Housing Cancellation Request for all residents that want to request to cancel their current or future housing assignment.
Consent Form to request housing-related information for release to a third-party.
- Residence Hall & Dining Services Accommodation Request information and form for students with disabilities who need specific accommodations or modifications to their Residence Hall and Dining Services Agreement (housing assignment and/or dining plan) due to their diagnosed disability or medical condition.
- Temporary Disabilities information for residents with temporarily disabling conditions that are a result of injuries, surgery or short-term medical conditions that may need access to services and resources similar to individuals with permanent disabilities.
Single Room Waitlist Request for residents that have a confirmed housing assignment but prefer a single room.
- Furniture Repair Request to report issues with furniture in residence hall rooms or common areas.
- Special Dietary Needs - Students who want to request release/removal from the dining plan requirement or request an adjusted dining plan based on a diagnosed disability or medical condition should submit the Residence Hall and Dining Services Acommodation Request. Appeals of dining accommodation decisions should be directed to Tim Carney, Associate Vice President for Campus Services.
- Cardinal Cash & Dining Dollars can be added at any time; please visit the Cardinal Card Web site for more information.
Housing Cancellation Request
Residence Hall & Dining Services Accommodation Request
Single Room Waitlist Request
Furniture Repair Request
Dining Plans, Dining Dollars & Cardinal Cash