prezi.com/7mndsagx7_39/Accessing ApplyOnline and MyHousing
You can access the housing applications by navigating to Cardinal Students If you have misplaced your username or password, please call the CUA Computer Help Desk for assistance at (202) 319-4357.
In ApplyOnline students can complete housing applications. For assistance with a specific housing application, please select the appropriate link below:
- New Student Housing Application Guide - for newly admitted undergraduate students applying for fall housing
- Room Selection Intent Application Guide - for current undergraduate students participating in the Room Selection Process for housing next academic year
- Waitlist Application Guide - for current undergraduate students applying for fall housing after the Room Selection deadline.
- Grad/Law/Non-Traditional Student Application Guide - for graduate, law, and non-traditional students applying for academic year housing.
- Spring Only Housing Application Guide - for undergraduate students applying for spring housing only.
- Summer Housing Application Guide - for all CUA students applying for summer housing.
- Housing Deposit Only Guide - a brief guide on submitting only the housing deposit.
At Cardinal Students, a student can view his/her housing assignment, dining plan, roommates, mailbox, and current housing and dining-related billing charges The Room Selection process also happens in MyHousing. For assistance with the Room Selection process, including accessing your lottery number, forming roommate groups, and selecting a space, please select the link below:
- Room Selection Lottery Process Guide - for current undergraduate students participating in the Room Selection Lottery process.
If you have any questions after reviewing this information, please contact Housing Services.