The Catholic University of America

 

Regan Hall

 

Regan Hall was initially built as a residence hall for women and was completed in 1949. It is named in honor of Agnes Gertrude Regan (1869-1943), known for her leadership in the National Council of Catholic Women and the National Catholic School of Social Service. The interior finishes in Regan Hall were most recently updated in 2010. There are two Religious-in-Residence living on the ground floor and St. Vincent de Paul Chapel is next door. Regan also houses the North Neighborhood Two Residence Hall Office, which serves Flather, Regan, and Ryan Halls. 

Floor Plans

Campus Map

Regan Hall

 

 

Population

Amenities & Features

Room Types

Approximate Room Dimensions

136 first-year students;

all female

lounge, kitchen facilities, and laundry room; cable TV and billiards table in the main lounge; wireless internet access; located near St. Vincent de Paul Chapel

traditional single, double, and triple rooms with shared bathrooms in hallways

single: 11' x 8½'

double: 16' x 11½'

 

Panoramic Photo of a Regan Double Room

Furnishings include a twin x-long bed frame, x-long mattress, dresser, desk, chair and wardrobe/closet per resident.

 

Individual Tours

Students and their families wishing to see a typical residence hall room are encouraged to participate in an Admissions Tour, view the panoramic tours of rooms in the Campus Map, and visit the Housing Services Web site for more information regarding the various housing options at CUA.